Caring for Each Other—Answering Love's Call
"Love can triumph over hate, but only if it is familiar to one's heart and strong by exercise." –Rev. Carl J. Nelson
Care Team & Ministers
If you or another Fellowship member or friend needs pastoral care, counseling, or support from the Fellowship’s minister or Care Team, please:
The Fellowship’s Care Team offers care and support for Fellowship members and friends by:
- providing cooked home-delivered meals
- arranging transportation to Sunday services, Fellowship events, grocery/pharmacy, and medical appointments
- visiting members and friends who are in the hospital, living in nursing homes, or home-bound
- organizing receptions for memorial services
- sending cards of care, sympathy, and celebration
Joys and Concerns
In our community of caring, we take time during worship to share with one another what is in our hearts—our joys, our sorrows, and important milestones. Fellowship members and friends are invited to light a candle as we share about what is changing our lives.
Joys and concerns may also be entered in the Remembrance Book located in the Library window (adjacent the Sanctuary) to be read during Sunday Services. A "Joys and Concerns" submission form may also be completed (via the button below).