Yearning for a Yard Sale?
Drop in. Carry out.
October 10, 2020, 9:00 – 1:00
Rain date: 10/17/20
Life is challenged but goes on during this unprecedented time in our world. Even now, we know folks are hankering for coveted shopping sprees with great finds at bargain basement prices!
Let’s do THIS –#togetheralone(!) and safely outdoors—our UUFP 2020 Fall Community Yard Sale—with all proceeds to help the many causes of UUFP seeking social, economic and environmental justice for all!
Here is the update from Yard Sale Team Captain Sandy Burkes-Campbell:
October is coming fast, and we have decided to have an OUTDOOR fall yard sale! We collected a lot of things earlier in the year before COVID locked us down.
You may contribute more items if you wish. We are trying to keep this sale simple and easy for the team, and we ask that you price your own items, and bring them preferably at 8:00 a.m. the day of the sale or Thursday, 10/8 and Friday, 10/9, from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Please bring clean household items. You may price your items, but remember this is a yard sale, and folks don’t expect to pay very much. If your item requires batteries please make sure they are fresh. Please test battery-operated items before you drop them off.
- Your plants (it may be time to divide those iris, daylilies and other perennials)
- Tools, lawn and garden items, pet items
- Books, games/entertainment items, electronics and accessories (e.g., MP3 players, computers, DVDs, CDs, etc.)
- Sporting goods, luggage/backpacks, beach and camping gear, bicycles
- Home decor and kitchen household items (e.g., curtains, rugs, lamps, kitchen appliances, dishes, etc.)
- Linens (please note size, i.e., twin, queen, etc.)
- Adult and Children's (all ages) toys, games, crafts, educational items
- Baby clothes only; NO adult clothing (as they do not sell); shoes and boots (all sizes) acceptable
- Jewelry (please place in small zip lock bags)
- Seasonal items
Contact: email@example.com or 757-369-1098.
Your Captain and team greatly appreciate your helping hands in all areas to carry out this event! Let’s clear out closets and carry out some great deals—all with raising funds for the greater ongoing purpose of building a global Beloved Community!