Sunday Mornings—"Enter, Rejoice, & Come In"
Join in this, our celebratory welcome hymn, as we begin our worship together.
What to Expect
Worship services at UUFP are celebrated Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Visitors and members are welcomed each Sunday at the entrance of the Sanctuary building by a Membership Team Greeter (who will be wearing a white stole). We request you take a moment to sign our guest book at the Welcome podium and receive your Newcomer Packet containing useful information about our Fellowship and our Unitarian Universalist faith. We mingle in the Common Area before both services, and refreshments are provided by one of our Hospitality Teams. We hope that gathering time will help us get to know each other better.
Fifteen minutes before the service begins, we offer music for quiet contemplation. You are welcome to enter the sanctuary and enjoy this quiet time. Then, shortly before the service begins, a bell rings, the sanctuary doors open, and you will hear our welcoming hymn, “Enter, Rejoice and Come In.” If you have not already entered, we invite you into the sanctuary to share our Sunday service and our beloved community.
Sunday Morning Schedule
Current and upcoming worship and education themes and schedules are provided in the links below. Please visit UUFP Google Calendar, Events Calendar &/or COVID/Zoom Update for complete Zoom links and other event details.
Present Multi-platform Schedule
- Sunday Services: Zoom room opens at 10:45 a.m. for computer setups and introductions; service begins at 11:00 a.m. in person in the sanctuary and via Zoom.
- Children's RE Classes: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon (except second Sundays) in the back RE room of the Sanctuary Building and via Zoom. Children are always welcome to our family-friend worship services!
- Adult Religious Education Sunday Forum: 9:30 – 10:30 a.m., in person in the UUFP Office Building and via Zoom.
- Reference the Building Use Policy for public health guidelines; update also found on the Homepage.
Typical Order of Service
• Music for Quiet Contemplation
• "Enter, Rejoice, and Come In"
• Welcome & Announcements
• Musical Invitation to Worship
• Invocation & Chalice Lighting
• Spiritually/Culturally inclusive Singing
• Children’s Story (for all generations)
• Sharing Joys & Concerns &/or
• Pastoral Prayer
• Benediction & Chalice Extinguishing