Sunday Mornings—"Enter, Rejoice, & Come In"
Join in this, our celebratory welcome hymn, as we begin our worship together.
What to Expect
Worship services at UUFP are customarily celebrated at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m. (Reference "Sunday Morning Schedule" below for adjusted multi-platform service times when public health restrictions are present). Visitors and members are welcomed each Sunday at the entrance of the Sanctuary building by a Membership Team Greeter (who will be wearing a white stole). We request you take a moment to sign our guest book at the Welcome podium and receive your Newcomer Packet containing useful information about our Fellowship and our Unitarian Universalist faith. We mingle in the Common Area before both services, and refreshments are provided by one of our Hospitality Teams. We hope that gathering time will help us get to know each other better.
Fifteen minutes before the service begins, we offer music for quiet contemplation. You are welcome to enter the sanctuary and enjoy this quiet time. Then, shortly before the service begins, a bell rings, the sanctuary doors open, and you will hear our welcoming hymn, “Enter, Rejoice and Come In.” If you have not already entered, we invite you into the sanctuary to share our Sunday service and our beloved community.
Present Multi-platform Schedule
- Sunday Services: Zoom Room opens at 10:45 a.m. for computer setups and introductions; service begins at 11:00 a.m., in person and via Zoom.
- Adult Religious Education Sunday Forum: 9:30 – 10:30 a.m., in person in the UUFP Office Building, with Children's RE Classes in the rear RE room, both also available via Zoom.
- Reference the Building Use Policy for public health guidelines; update also found on the Homepage.
Typical Order of Service
• Music for Quiet Contemplation
• "Enter, Rejoice, and Come In"
• Welcome & Announcements
• Musical Invitation to Worship
• Invocation & Chalice Lighting
• Spiritually/Culturally inclusive Singing
• Children’s Focus/Recessional
• Sharing Joys & Concerns (9:30)
• Pastoral Prayer (11:15)
• Benediction & Chalice Extinguishing