Did you know that we offer electronic giving? You can contribute anywhere, anytime, right from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
UUFP’s eGiving provider, Vanco, has announced its donation platform upgrade! Now more than ever, with increased virtual engagements, it’s important for our community to remain connected. In addition to much appreciated cash and check contributions, there are three convenient eGiving options available for supporting the Fellowship’s mission:
1. Vanco Online: Like the larger view of making your contributions from your desktop, laptop or tablet? This new donation platform is accessed via the Giving page (uufp.org/Giving) on our church website.
- If you’re a new contributor to the UUFP, create an online account by: Giving page > click “Vanco Online” link in Option #1 > click “Sign up” (top right of screen). From there, you can read more about our mission and give to our ministries.
- If you already have a Vanco account, you can log in using the same username and password as before. To do this, visit our online Giving page > click “Vanco Online” in Option #1 > click “Log In” (top right of screen). You can update scheduled donations or set up new recurring gifts by clicking “Profile” and then “View Scheduled Donations.”
2. Vanco Mobile: Prefer handling your business on your Smartphone? Review Option #2 on the Giving page, and download the new Vanco Mobile app for free for your iPhone or Android. Be sure to download this app soon, as GivePlus Mobile will be retired as of September 30, 2021.
3. Vanco Text-to-Give: Have you tried our text giving option? In a matter of seconds, you can share your offering between the General Fund and our Share-the-Basket partners. Option #3 on our Giving page will step you through the process.
Videos and How-to Guides are available on the website’s Giving page, as well as contact info to our team who stands ready to assist you with any transition questions.