This Week at UUFP
- Moral Mondays Movement...Now is the Time: Black Lives Matter Vigil will be held at 9:00 a.m., for the Month of July and August in front of the office building on Warwick Blvd. Please join us to witness racial justice. Bring a poster or choose from one we have on hand. (Don't forget to bring your thermos of water.) For more information email email@example.com.
- The Book Club: We are a casual group of people who enjoy exchanging books and sharing about the books that we have read. All are welcome, whether or not you have read the chosen book. Please join us online every fourth Monday at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom. To join, click Book_Club, or dial-in 646-558-8656; Meeting ID: 990 8470 8484. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EarthRising "Lughnassadh" Ritual: Friday, July 30, at 7:00 p.m., via Zoom - EarthRising's main purpose is facilitating, planning, and celebrating the Seasons of Earth and the CrossQuarters days, discussing issues regarding Pagan, Pantheist, and Earth-centered spirituality, and sharing ideas and inspirations. Please contact email@example.com
for Zoom information.
- Sunday Morning Service: Sunday, August 1, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: “Religious Innovation” Presented by Rev. Andrew Millard - All manner of churches, congregations, and religious communities made a hasty move to on-line worship and programs at the start of the pandemic, rapidly scaling a learning curve that many had shied away from before. So what have we realized about innovation and creativity that can inform our liberating ministry for the twenty-first century? Having audited a course of the same name at Hartford Seminary in June, Rev. Andrew will reflect on this question. For more information, please visit Sunday-Service. Zoom link: https://uuma.zoom.us/j/920676087
- Sunday Morning Forum: Sunday, August 1, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.: "Are we keeping up with Barbie?" Presented by Joanne Dingus - Detail TBA! Thought-provoking presentations/discussions are facilitated by congregants and guest speakers. Drawing from a wide range of sources and topics, these motivating educational opportunities are certain to expand both mind and spirit!
Join our vibrant dialogs every Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.! For more information, contact Sunday-Morning-Forum. To connect, click SundayForum
- UUFP Goddess Group Meeting: Sunday, August 1, from 12:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m., Divine Landscapes: Meadows, Fields, and Valleys - Our August 1st Goddess Group will look at the world of meadows in various forms. Whether wild or planted with crops, lush or desolate, meadows and fields have held great significance to many cultures. We’ll examine how goddesses and meadows have been linked to the promise of harvest and the starkness of a barren landscape. There’s a lot to learn about the hidden stories of the world’s meadows, and we’d love to see you at our August 1st meeting. Online: meet.google.com/rzz-xffd-tob Please contact GoddessGroup@uufp.org with any questions.
- Volunteers Needed! UUFP's Yard Maintenance: Volunteers are needed with lawn care and maintenance. ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED. It's a good time for teens to volunteer to get their volunteer hours for school or for college applications. To volunteer contact Roy Schilling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UUFP Membership: Membership Committee continues to support the growth of our Fellowship each week by offering visitors a chance to check in with us and ask questions after Forum and Sunday morning services. For more information, contact Bobbie Schilling at email@example.com.
- Fiber FUUn: A virtual gathering of the Fiber FUUn - knit for craft; knit for comfort; bonds eternal we do weave - Gather with us, chat, create; caring friendships we conceive. This event is held every first and third Monday at 7:00 p.m., via Zoom. To join click Fiber_FUUn. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Drum Circle: Every fourth Saturday of the month from 7:00 to 10:30 p.m., via Zoom. The Women’s Drum Circle is a casual gathering of female-identifying people to share friendship and make music together. Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/95939509949 For more information, contact email@example.com or visit Women’s Drum Circle.